Monday, July 30, 2018

Key Evaluation Areas

Hi everyone. Currently, I'm busy selecting papers to be recycled and I've found these important questions noted on a paper. So, before I recycled this paper better I jotted it down here. It really helped me during my studies.


These questions have usually been asked to Phd/Master candidates. Its related to your thesis and your research. So, I'll list the questions here. Just take notes, kay!

Here are the questions:-
1. Is the problem of study clear and important?
2. Are the study's objectives clear, achievable, and sufficient?
3. Are the methods used sufficiently?
4. Are the results clear, sufficient, and important?
5. Can the results be explained clearly and sufficiently?
6. Have the study's objectives been achieved?
7. Is the scientific work robust/ rigorous?
8. Is the level of work sufficient for the awarded degree?
9. Are the presentation of work and writing in thesis adequate?
10. What is the contribution of this thesis?
11. Summarize the basic theory behind this approach?
12. Why do you choose this approach?
13. How does this relate to XXX?

Okay, this is the end of the questions. But, to me there's still lots of question will be asked to postgraduates students. You can try to search for it online or you can join the postgraduates group for more information on your studies. It is known as DSG Group

You just have to be prepared. I know you can do it! Just believe in yourself!



Love,
Dr SAA

No comments:

Post a Comment